- Entries will open on Monday, March 21st at 9:00am and close on Friday, April 8th at 5:00pm.
- 79th Santa Maria Elks Rodeo Dates – Thursday, June 2nd – Sunday, June 5th, 2022.
- Weight and age limits will be strictly enforced (under 60 pounds, ages 5-7).
- You can enter online at elksrec.com. Only ONE entry per child accepted.
- 60 names will be drawn. Those drawn will be notified on Monday, April 11th.
- If your child’s name is drawn, you will be required to register him/her at the new Elks Rodeo Office located at 2325 Skyway Drive, Suite H beginning Monday, April 18th and ending May 6th. At the time of registration, both of the child’s legal guardians must sign the release. Bring your Mutton Buster with you, along with his/her proof of insurance and birth certificate. Your child WILL BE weighed at this time!
- Registration hours are Monday through Friday, 10:00am - 4:00pm.
- One parent may enter their child, however both legal parents must sign Registration and Release of Liability Forms.
- Proof of medical insurance must be verified. (Please bring his/her Medical Insurance Card if applicable.)
- Proof of age is required (Bring his/her Birth Certificate to registration.)
- A $50.00 entry fee is required at time of registration.
- Parking entrance will be Gate #3.
- Riders will be judged by assigned judges. All decisions are final.
- Prizes will be awarded for best-dressed, so be sure to have them in their “Wranglers and Justin Boots”.
- Daily winners will receive a custom made Belt Buckle.
- At the time of registration, the child will receive a “goodie” bag of gifts.
For more information, please feel free to contact the
Santa Maria Elks Rodeo Office at (805) 925-4125 or email us at